Getting to know customers, wholesale buyers and industry experts is a fantastic way of expanding your business and identifying new opportunities. Whether you’re looking to host an event or exhibit at a trade show, let’s make it memorable!
We’ve worked with a number of brands to support them with their events and trade shows. From running events with thousands of attendees to small meet-and-greets, we’ve assisted in all kinds of events production in Essex, London and beyond. It’s a fantastic way for businesses to meet their audience, whether this is B2C or B2B.
There are many trade shows available for businesses across a wide spectrum of industries, although exhibiting at them can be expensive. Don’t waste this valuable opportunity to get your business in front of the eyes that matter. We can help you produce the marketing collateral you need, including leaflets, business cards and events stand designs.
We’re also here to offer strategy and planning support to ensure you make the most of the opportunity, including pre- and post- communications and campaigns that tap into the buzz you’ll be creating. This can include running newsletter sign-ups on the day, offering discount incentives, having social media competitions, establishing a branded hashtag, advertising your attendance in advance, plus more.
- 81% of people attending a trade show will have buying authority.
- 46% of attendees will only visit one trade show per year.
- The majority of trade show exhibitors will start planning their trade show marketing 1 to 2 months before the show, although some will start planning up to 6 months in advance.
- 81% of exhibitors will follow up their trade show leads with an e-mail.
- If a brand is not represented at an event, it can affect a customer’s perception of them negatively by 5%.